Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year!


You may be wondering how this picture says Happy New Year. Well ever since my kids were preschoolers on New Year's Eve they had the bright idea of making their own confetti. About an hour or two before midnight all the cousins get together and tear up little pieces of construction paper then at midnight they throw it up and shout Happy New Year! Although the older ones are so excited anymore to participate because they don't want to pick it up....teenagers!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Sounds like a fun tradition - - - except I'm with the kids, I don't wanna pick it up either!!!

Dawn Ward said...

Hi Vickie! Just wanted to stop by and say Thanks! for visiting my blog and for your kind, encouraging comments concerning my mother.

I do hope you will continue to visit my blog, and I will certainly do the same.

Blessings,
Dawn

www.godzgalzimageconsulting.blogspot.com

Anon said...

Rockin' Vick

Don't ever tell my children about the confetti idea! I'll just enjoy seeing your tradition every year on the blog.

:)

Keetha Broyles said...

Make sure you remember EVERYTHING that happens at school today so you can tell me later!!!

I have meds in me now and they are giving me a false sense of feeling better - - - but I'll TAKE it, false or not!!!