Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Arrived!

Wow! What a beautiful weekend! I was in heaven with all the sunshine! I feel like it has been a really long winter. Does anyone else feel the same? Thank you God for such a beautiful weekend! Would it be too much to ask if we could have some more of that sunshine this week?

I would also like to ask any of you who are prayer warriors to please pray for a little girl named Chrissy Briles who is a fifth grader at our school. She is in Riley Hospital. You can read her story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chrissybriles

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

How did you make that link to Chrissy? I couldn't get mine to link, so people just have to cut and paste from my blog. :-(

Vickie said...

I just typed it..nothing fancy

Keetha Broyles said...

oh man - - - I just typed mine too, but NADA in the linking department!!!