Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Projects

I really have negleted my blog and I won't go into my reasons for it, instead, I will post my new blog. Summer means getting those projects done that we just didn't have time for throughout the school year. One project that we have wanted to do for awhile is patch our driveway. Well, actually we wanted to replace it but when we got the estimate we almost had to go to the E.R. for heart failure. Concrete is so expensive! We had some friends visit from Branson who the guy is Mr. Fix It. He helped Steve patch the crater in our driveway. I got a kick out of their daughter Hannah who is 6th grade she is a daddy's girl and anything daddy is doing she is right beside him. Here are some pics of our project....













































































4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

YAY!!! A new post!!!

However, I don't see the pix - - - either I got here "mid post" and they are still coming, or something went wrong.

I'm so PROUD of the way I have been encouraging blogging addictions in the ENTIRE Western Hemisphere!!!

Hehehehehehehehe

(See commnents in Chez Tejeda if you don't "get" that.)

Keetha Broyles said...

And how disappointed would you have been if I had NEVER asked about a new post? Hmmmmmm? ;-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh wow!!! This "patching" job looks like A LOT of work!!!

Vickie said...

You are my Barnabas Keetha!